25.9.12

Books covers Big Batch

It's been a while since my last post with some drawings...I know Iknow...don't hit me. Since months I'm very busy, with Remember Me and all the books covers that I do, I don't have the time to update my Blog...yeah, you can say it...i'm fucking LAZY !!! But maybe now it's time to show you some stuff from the past few months. hope you will like it and thanks for watching.


--------------------
Book cover for Game of Thrones.
this is the book cover of the 14th book. In france, each book is cut into 3 issues, so this is the second part of A dance With Dragons.

Book cover for Game of Thrones.
this is the book cover of the 13th book.


---------------------
"Le royaume de tobin" - tome 2
by lynn flewelling for the French Editor FLAMMARION.

"Le royaume de tobin" - tome 3
by lynn flewelling for the French Editor FLAMMARION. No doubt that this one was my hardest cover ever! Lot of details, lot of works, lot of hours, lot of weeks on it.


---------------------
cover for "Le secret de JI" - tome 2
by Pierre Grimbert BAAM! Edition - Feb 2012


--------------------
cover for bragelonne.
"By heresy distressed"
David Weber - Bragelonne
nouvelle couv pour le Tome 3 de "Sanctuaire"
"A armes inégales"



--------------------------


thanks a lot for watching =)

Aucun commentaire: